Tuesday 8 December 2009

Tantra (WRONG!! You're doing it Wrong!!)

I'd like to share with you the pleasure of my first attempt at tantra:

I think that we can all be adult enough to understand that we all have sex with ourselves from time to time, and today was no exception for myself. However, I decided (mid-effort) to attempt to do the whole tantric 'blocking off the tube' trick... I think I left it a little late, however, so I decided to push quite hard to seal off the tube... Unfortunately, I don't know what I pressed, but it actually had the effect of intensifying my orgasm massively; as you can appreciate, it's not often that I press there for any reason, so how was I to know...

Without going into too fine a detail, I'm going to spend the next few hours going through my book collection, which was about 6' away at the time... I think we all know why...

Thank you, Tantra...

3 comments:

Rebroad said...

LOL! Any relation to the tantra bound recently at subversion?

The Ethical Hedonist said...

No, I wanted to go to that, but someone's uni essay took precedence...

Do you go to subs?

electronic doll said...

How exciting! Deeply interested by Tantra - let me know if you find anything worth sharing...