Thursday 17 July 2008

Death by Ice-cream...

I went to watch Kung Fu Panda with someone special...(S)

I felt like I had a lot in common with the Panda in general...

Then we had ice cream in an ice cream bar around Leicester Sq....you know, the ones that do 'woman sized' ice creams...

Then I had a lot more in common with the Panda! I was making involuntary noises and felt like I was crystallising internally! Running for the tube doors I'm sure I heard my internal 'Scottie' calling the bridge!!!

Despite this obvious attempt to kill me by my devious, conspiratorial and otherwise gorgeous sub, I reached an important point somewhere between Panda and death...

I trust her.

We've talked a lot over the last two days with an honesty which has been long awaited; I have told her how I felt a few times and braced myself for rejection, but it hasn't been forthcoming. I appreciate that my feelings have run ahead of the curve here, and that's fine...I just needed to know that they would be respected. :)

Today I am at peace with the world... thank you. x.

3 comments:

electronic doll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
electronic doll said...

So, really, the ice-cream provoked a near-death response which, when survived, imbued you with a fresh sense of appreciation for life and all its blessings, no?

Next time we'll have to order the larger ones, see what a rush that will be...

The Ethical Hedonist said...

you're not 'Ice cream Domming' me! That's a hard limit... unless you want to wear it...??

...which you don't and I totally respect that, so I'm going to go to bed now...

phooeey crap bloggy thing!!!