Wednesday 18 June 2008

A Dirty Little Secret

I had a fantasy a while ago that's quite bad and wrong (because it's about two of my best friends) - but a lot of fun, so I thought I'd share!!

I was staying with a married couple who are friends of mine. They are both mid to late 20s, tall and slim with black wavy hair; he is Indian but speaks with a very British accent. I was talking late night with the girl as the guy had gone to bed. (men, huh?! No stamina...) They know about me (to a degree) and we chatted and it came out (as if it needed pointing out) that they are both submissive by nature although I get the feeling that whilst they have fun, it's probably not that adventurous.

I had a number of knee jerk reactions including my higher conscience trying to mentally save them from the Dom side of me on the basis that they were friends and that I couldn't possibly do that sort of thing to them...

...that was short lived: I began to daydream about what would I do if I had control...


In my daydream both Myself and my girlfriend Kasha (a 'cyber-gothy chick'{and fictional character, I should add}) called around to stay over at their house. After dinner Kasha (who subs to me but is naturally dominant) begins to get her claws into 'Jess' flirting with her in a way which could only spell trouble. She began to ask Jess what Paul was like in bed (vainly using alcohol to hide the what she was up to). Together the two girls giggled and chatted, although Jess always looked slightly uncomfortable. I consigned myself to chatting with Paul about web design, etc. The louder they got, the more fed up I became and asking them to be quiet didn't seem to work as they were both showing off to each other by 'hen-pecking' their boyfriends when we asked to keep it down a bit...

Kasha struck for my face with a dismissive backhand...my right hand caught the blow; my left took her throat...neither my gaze or my facial expression changed from looking straight ahead...there was the faint hissing of air as Kasha struggled to breath...I released my grip and rose to my feet.

"Seeing as you are so keen to find out what Paul is like in bed perhaps we should find out!" I said.

Jess protested but Kasha admonished her. "You said you wanted to be controlled...now we're here and my boyfriend has clearly made you VERY wet...I don't think that you have a choice."

"And as for you, Paul...I gather that you would enjoy pain - but have never really gotten the chance to experience it..." Kasha's voice is now that silky smooth seductive voice that I use to get my own way all too often. "...I promise you that we will make you our pets and our servants...but we will take you to heaven when you give us your souls!" She grins and stares deeply into Paul's eyes.

As I take a seat Paul is the first to kneel under the gentle pressure from Kasha. "PAUL!!..." Jess protests. I relax into the corner couch and address the group.

"Your man is down, Jess...you should go with him - 'til death do us part, remember!"

"But I don't..."
"That's the trouble though Jess...you do!"

Reluctantly and with a shamed blush across her face she sank to her knees and looked at the floor.

We had actually visited not just to see them but also to visit Club Orgasm (nice name!) and so fortunately had a full toy bag with us. There was a hanging silence then I ordered everyone to their feet. I caught Jess' eye for a second and smiling handed her a rope. I ordered Paul and Kasha to stand opposite each other and look into each others gaze - I instructed Jess to do as I did and together we prepared our partners, slowly and sensually removing their clothes. I make Kasha sit on the table and frog tie her legs and bind her left arm and right upper arm to her body.

"You know I'm making you prepare your husband for sex, don't you...??" I ask Jess
"Yes"
"And how does that make you feel"
"Confused..."
"Well the truth is that from here on in Paul cannot do anything of his own volition." I produce an e-stim kit from the bag behind me. "Tell your husband that if he as much as moves he will be shocked and the pleasantries will cease...now put this in his ass"

Jess complies with my request but still looks confused. Paul yelps a little but he rises somewhat which confirms to me that his head is where I think it's at...

"I want YOU to fuck my girlfriend" I say to Jess
"But I'm not gay - I couldn't, I..."
"Yes and that is why you are going to use Paul to do it. He cannot move - you will have to make his cock hard; put him inside her and then use his body to fuck her HARD."
"I don't think I can make him move well enough for to make him finish..."

I stand behind her and take firm grasp of her shoulder. The sound of that first hard spank echoes across the room...she freezes like ice cold water has been poured over her.

"You WILL make him cum Jess even if you have to talk dirty to him; even if you have to take hold of her legs and fuck him from behind to make him do it."

"Now...tie his hands to the table legs so that his hands are flat on the desk when he bends..."
Jess complies and I hand her the e-stim box.

"Now test that it works..."
I hear Paul start to draw breath at an increased rate
Jess' finger hangs over the button...
I move to go around behind her again.
"NO! I won't do it to him"
She slams the box down onto the table...
*slap* she whimpers defiantly
*SLAP* she cries out and the tears start to flow
"I do have canes if this fails to persuade you..."

The room seems to grind to a halt now...I can feel Paul's pathos for his wife - I know I am transgressing a boundary but I also know that right now I don't care. She will do as I say even if I have to break her. I also know that Kasha is doing a great job of distracting him...

"I usually find it less painful to do as he says" Kasha offers to Jess as the cane strokes begin to leave their marks and a puddle of tears. Jess's fingers crawl weekly over the set finally reaching the button - one more hard strike convinces her to press!

Paul cries out...

She collapses exhausted to the floor and lands on her sore arse. She cries and I become concerned.

"Jess? You can stop any time you want to..."
"I know." She says, her answer stuns me
"then why are you crying so, little one??"
"BECAUSE I'M SO FUCKING WET!!"
She is like a child now...her nose is wet and she is dribbling a little from the crying and the stress of the caning. I dry her eyes with my finger and wipe her nose with a tissue.
"But it can't end here, little one. You must do as I've asked you not just for me but for Paul too!"
"THIS ISN'T ABOUT PAUL"
"Actually, this is all about you and Paul and nothing about us. By our transgressions we will allow you and Paul to cross that line you could not cross alone and be the people whom you wish to be."

She looks at me with a shocked expression.

"Do you think you can go back to the way you were now he knows what really gets you wet, what makes you blush and how those tears hide the darkness of your own self-destructive pleasure? Let me make you strong for your husband..."

I stand her up to her knees and bring her face on level with Paul's cock.

Louder now I speak to her like a zealot; controlling her thoughts like the conductor of a great orchestra. "For one night only, Jess, you get to be the man! And for one night you get to give Paul the fuck of his life! Fuck her as it is your desire and your curiosity; but do it for Paul as he has just stood silent for you!"

There is silence; and then it begins...

Jess's lips flung themselves around Paul's cock...her eyes closed she becomes the whore she wishes to be and leaves the lady behind. Once hard she moves him into position between Kasha's legs and penetrates her. Paul thrusts. I push the button!

"NO MOVEMENT PAUL...THAT WAS THE DEAL!"
"No, please I only..."
One hand goes over his mouth and nose cutting his air.
"My dear," I say to Kasha with a smile "perhaps you can help the hapless Paul in his quest for self control?" I remove my hand and whilst Paul is hyper-ventilating I attach the first of the nipple clamps to him. He grits his teeth and I enjoy watching Kasha's face. I attach the second and with a piece of rope in the middle: I give Kasha the reins.

"He's gone soft again, Jess...take him out and suck him until he's hard"
Jess complies and I make the point of asking what my girlfriend tastes like. Jess smiles slightly.

I retire to my chair and watch the proceedings - it is exhausting for Jess, she barely has the strength. I use a long carriage whip to convince her not to lag but as the she gets going an Idea crosses my mind. I retire to the hallway and pick up the mirror which has lain there for years.

"I have a present for both of you" I announce. Jess is now behind Paul thrusting his hips into Kasha's...

I hold up the mirror and for the first time they watch themselves fucking another woman under the control of another man. The effect is immediate and the process accelerates towards its conclusion

"You know he got hard when I beat you" I say to Jess. I see the rage and orgasm building in her eyes, fighting through the exhaustion.
"Don't you think your husband deserves some payback?"
"YES HE DOES THE FUCKING CUNT!" Jess's voice is alive with fury and passion. She reaches up and grabs tight hold of his hair...
"YOU ARE A FILTHY...
I prop the mirror up in front of them
"FUCKING"
I move around the table
Kasha pulls tight on the reins
"WHORE!"
Paul climaxes, as does Kasha; for a fraction of a second I catch Jess looking at herself in the mirror...

As if I were the only one unfrozen in time I take my final step behind her, tight close to her. One finger touches her...there. Jess climaxes.

My work here is done...I leave.

SO NOW I HAVE WEIRD FANTASIES ABOUT MY FRIENDS...AM I SICK, OR WHAT!

No comments: