Wednesday 18 June 2008

I'm the kind of guy that...

1) loves to play sports, not to watch them.
2) upon seeing something new or strange becomes like a cat with a new toy - I HAVE to try it out and play with it.
3) was given a life less ordinary - and is VERY happy about it!
4) has his own ideas on morality - I think that you can follow every piece of moral parable rammed down your throat on TV and still be miles from the truth.

I am a kind, honest guy with no front to me...and that is how, I think, I managed to gain so many wonderful playpartners and friends. :)

I've spent a while on the London fetish scene (about 3 years) and very quickly got myself involved with some great people who introduced me to 'The Gate' - a FANTASTIC club in Kentish Town, London.

It's all a bit weird for me as I'm not actually into BDSM *SHOCK, GASP HORROR!* - I was born a pervert and was practicing my fetishes long before puberty...

My 3 STOOPID Fetishes:

1. Scat
2. Watersports
3. Sploshing - yeah, like custard pies and gunge - even I'm '...like, wtf?!!!'

Weird, yeah ? Totally! I'm not the kind of guy that should be this pervy or this sexually driven. I mean, (and please note my total and genuine respect for other people's beliefs) if I didn't think Christianity was such a crock I'd undoubtedly be a priest by now - it was my first career choice!!

It's funny, I once handed a gf over to Alex Cobra for a good whipping - I know what that did for her, but for me I may as well have just sent them both off to get a coffee!! I rarely see the sexuality of it because it's not my fantasy; much like you guys would feel nothing if you watched Holly Willoughby getting gunged, where I get an enormous boner!

So what do I get out of a BDSM relationship - the answer is simple (ish).

1. I love giving pleasure to someone.
2. I love to exercise my creativity; and,
3. I enjoy the power, it gives me a little rush...
4. I get to go on FANTASTICALLY HOT ADVENTURES with brilliant, attractive women on a level which most can only imagine...

As I said, I don't believe in God I spend a fair amount of time thanking him for how lucky I am...

I know, I'll tell you about it!!! ;)


No comments: